Social Networking & Cyberbullying
Nearly 300 attended
our September Community Parents' Night on the Dangers of
Social Networking Sites. We thank Brown County Deputy John Flannery
for his informative presentation.
CLICK HERE FOR "WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
ABOUT SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES"
Important points he brought up include ...
1) Keep internet capable computers in family-living areas,
2) Teach your children about basic internet safety rules
included posting personal information, pictures, and so
3) Parents setting clear rules on use of computers,
internet, cell phones, digital cameras, gaming
4) Know who your children are chatting or
instant messaging with online.
5) Be aware of what info and photos your child is