Graduates of 2000 & AFTER
FVL has joined forces with Docufide to bring you
Docufide Sender -- a safe, paperless way to send
official transcripts -- directly to the college or scholarship
fund you choose. It's easy, secure, and available online 24/7.
You'll receive email confirmation when they've been sent
and when they've been received.
CURRENT STUDENTS -- be sure to have your letters
of recommendation submitted to Mrs. Knoll in the
Guidance Office via email at email@example.com. Paper
copies are discouraged.
Use Parchment to Send
- Go to www.parchment.com.
- Sign up to create your account with
Parchment (know last four digits of your Social
Security #, and use an active email account other than your FVL
student email so you can request transcripts after you
- Click the "Get Started" button.
- Add FVL as your high school.
- Complete waiver information.
- Complete the Transcript Authorization Form by
electronically signing the form.
- Receive confirmation that your school has been added and begin
placing transcript requests by selecting the "Deliver" tab.
- Request delivery of your transcript to any destination
- Select the destinations, such as Academic Destinations, the
NCAA, The Common Application, yourself or any other
- Provide debit/credit card payment if there are fees associated
with the request.
- Receive a confirmation with the Tracking ID and next steps for
your transcript request.