Current Gift Opportunities
- Growing in Grace - gift given are used to make
principal, interest, and banking fees on our building debt.
Goal to retire debt by 2020.
- Friends of FVL - gifts given to Friends are used for current
- Tuition Assistance - gifts given are used to make distributions
to families, based on need, by the Student Services Committee.
- Technology Fund - gifts given allow FVL to regularly replace
and update computer hardware and sofrtware. The Board of Regents
- Student Ministerial Education Fund - gifts given assist FVL
graduates (based on need) at Martin-Luther College and Wisconsin
Lutheran Seminary as they prepare for full-time ministry.
- Faculty Continuing Education Fund - gifts given support faculty
continuing education. Distributions of income are made by FVL
Foundation at Board of Regent's request.
- Fans of the Foxes - gifts given support FVL's sports
- Music Parents - gifts given support FVL's music programs,
choral and instrumental.
- Alumni Alive - gifts given support the alumni tuition
assistance gift to the Tuition Assistance Fund and various projects
around the campus.