Fox Valley Lutheran High School has partnered with
Taher, Inc. to provide excellent and affordable
food service for our students. Health studies show that students
need proper nutrition to enable them to learn and grow in school.
Taher's mission is to provide high quality, nutritionally
& economically balanced and appealing menu selections to every
FVL student while providing information and education on individual
responsibility and the relationship of eating at school and
ensuring proper health and wellness.
Our web page brings aims to provide monthly menus,
nutrition information, resource links and info on other special
programs. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the food
service program, please email or call me anytime.
Click to find income
eligibility chart and application for reduced price meals.
|Thank you for visiting!
Barb Rivers, Food Service Director
Phone Number: 920-739-4441x5180
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pay for Lunch Account
- Your student may bring a check or cash to the office to
have money added to their lunch accounts.
- You may send a check to the office which is clearly
marked as money for the lunch account and into whose account it
- You may pay online by way of e-Funds. To do this,
you will need to know your student's account number. Please
find the instructions here.
- Once you have e-Funds set up, go to your Family Access
account and click the "Food Service" tab to find the online payment
- After clicking "Food Service," you will see a listing of
payments that have been made on your student's account.
- At the top of that listing, and to the right of your
student's name, you will see links that will go to "View Totals"
and "Make a Payment." The "Make a Payment" link will take you
to the e-funds login window. "View Totals" will show you
total payments and food purchases for the year.