Fox Valley Lutheran High School
5300 N. Meade Street
Appleton, WI 54913
Phone: (920) 739-4441
Toll-Free: (866) 454-3857
Fox Valley Lutheran High School is located on the north side of Appleton, a city of over 70,000 residents. The 63-acre campus is located on the northeast corner of County Highway JJ and Meade Street.
The FVL campus is located between the Richmond Street (Highway 47) and Ballard Street exits of Highway 41. Take either the Richmond (Hwy 47) or the Ballard Road exit and drive north to Edgewood Drive or County Highway JJ. From Richmond (Hwy 47), turn east and proceed to the next stoplights to reach the school. From Ballard, turn west and the school entrance will be just before the stoplights.
As an educational facility, FVL offers its students the following...
- Over 20 classrooms equipped as standard teaching stations
- 5 lecture/lab rooms for the sciences - biology, chemistry, physics, and earth sciences
- specialized shop facilities for woodworking & metals
- fully-equipped STEM lab & STEM Biomedical Lab
- 2 fully-equipped art classrooms with facilities for ceramics, sculpture, painting, and drawing
- Academic Resouce Center which includes a collection of 12,000 volumes along with current periodicals and complete reference resources for student use.
- Chapel/Auditorium with theatre seating for over 900 for worship, plays, concerts, and special presentations
- Competition gym with seating for 1800 fans and a secondary gym for practices and hosting simultaneous practices/events
- Locker rooms and a weight training/fitness center for student athletes and Federation members
- Outdoor athletic facilities that include 8 tennis courts; soccer, baseball, and softball fields; a lighted football field/track and concession stand
- Cafeteria and food service for school lunch program
- Centralized Administrative Office and Guidance Center
- 14-acre Foxtail Meadow nature conservancy
- Outdoor classroom
- Parking for over 700 cars
- Climate-controlled building