Vocational or Technical School
- Students planning on continuing their education in a vocational or technical school setting should consider taking additional credits in math, science, or technical education.
- Well-prepared pre-college students should acquire additional credits in math, science and foreign language.
- Due to increasing academic competition, a respectable grade point average is important. F
- or the highest-level post-secondary institutions, additional credits in foreign language, math, and science are encouraged.
- See your Guidance Counselor for assistance in selecting a career and/or a college.