To download a print-friendly pdf, click the download link.
Fox Valley Lutheran High School
5300 N. Meade St.
Appleton, WI 54913
Local: (920) 739-4441
Toll Free: (866) 454-3857
Fax: (920) 739-4418
FVL Mission Statement
Fox Valley Lutheran, in partnership with families and Federation churches, provides students with a Christ-centered education preparing teens for lives of service and for eternity.
Register online for a tour or send an email to email@example.com.
Over 100 courses are offered to fulfill FVL's graduation requirements: Religion (4), Science (3), Social Studies (3), Mathematics (3), Fine Arts (1), Phy Ed (1.5). In addition, 4-6 elective credits are required.
- College: 87%
- Employment: 10%
- Armed Forces: 3%
ACT Test Scores
College Credit Options
Active Lifestyle, Biology, Calculus 1-3, Chemistry, Health, Introduction to Business, Macroeconomics, Music Theory, Personal Finance, Pre-Calculus, Psychology
Wisconsin Lutheran College
British Literature, Marketing, Microeconomics, Statistics, US History
Fox Valley Technical College
Auto MLR Internship 1-2, Maintenance & Light Repair 1-4, Welding and Fabrication, Welding and Metal Sculptures, Welding for Industry
Advanced Placement Exam
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Biomedical Innovation, Computer Science Principles, Human Body Systems, Medical Interventions, Principles of Biomedical Science, Principles of Engineering
- Handicap accessible on all floors
- Student Services Program
- STEM Academy
- Volunteer Service Program
- FVTC Automotive Partnership
- Youth Apprenticeship
Career counseling, course selection, and personal/spiritual counseling are offered. FVL partners with Christian Family Solutions to provide access to Christian counseling services.
- Basketball, Cheer & Stunt, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track, Volleyball
- Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, Track, Wrestling
Clubs & Activities
- American Mentor Group, Art Club, Book Club, Chapel Musicians, eSports, Forensics, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Math Club, National Honor Society, Outdoor Club, Peer Leadership Group, Perspective, Student Council, Trapshooting Club, VEX Robotics
Music & Drama
- FVL Theatre, Choraliers (swing choir), Men's Choir, A Cappella Choir, Women's Choir, Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Ensemble, Pep Band, Marching Band, Sound and Light Team (SALT)
Cross & Crown - school yearbook
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 740
- Average Class Size: 27
Opened in 1953, FVL is operated by a federation of 43 Wisconsin Lutheran Synod churches in the Fox River Valley.
- 51 full-time, 6 part-time teachers
- 14 full-time, 15 part-time staff
Financial Assistance of $325K is provided annually through a variety of sources, including area churches and FVL's Tuition Assistance Program. The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program awarded tuition vouchers to over 200 students for the 2020-21 school year.
- Chapel/Auditorium with seating for 900
- Computer labs
- STEM Lab
- Media Center
- Five science lab/lecture rooms
- STEM Biomedical Lab
- Specialized labs for woodworking, metals, visual arts, and Family & Consumer Education (FACE)
- Fitness Center
- Two gymnasiums
- Lighted football field & all-weather track
- Soccer, baseball, and softball fields
- Tennis courts
- Six-acre nature preserve
Transportation to FVL is provided from certain area school districts within a 35-mile radius. FVL sponsors buses from Green Bay, New London, and Oshkosh-Neenah-Menasha areas. A tuition rate reduction is provided for students outside busing service.
National Council for Private School Accreditation WELS School Accreditation - Exemplary School
FVL Schools K-8 Partners
- Bethlehem, Hortonville
- Emanuel, New London
- Immanuel, Greenville
- Martin Luther, Oshkosh
- Morrison Zion, Greenleaf
- Mount Olive, Appleton
- Neenah Lutheran
- Riverview, Appleton
- Shepherd of the Valley, Menasha
- St. John, Fremont
- St. John, Wrightstown
- St. Mark, Green Bay
- St. Paul, Appleton
- St. Paul, Green Bay
- St. Peter, Freedom
- St. Peter, Weyauwega
- Trinity, Brillion
Every year, FVL provides an education to approximately 40 international students.
All classes are taught in light of the Christian truths of the Bible. FVL welcomes students from a variety of faith backgrounds. Families from other faith backgrounds meet with school leaders to be sure FVL is the proper fit for their students' education needs.
View from above campus with the main tower entrance in the center.
Student Council members in the Commons (cafeteria) area of the school