Countdown to Orientation
Your checklist from enrollment to Orientation Day!
Where to begin? It can be intimidating to consider everything that needs to be done to get ready for the start at a new school, but we're here to help! Our handy checklist can help you through this process. If you have questions, send an email to the contact person listed on the step.
Note that we have included Future Foxes News on this page as well. With the pandemic, dates and events are changing and being canceled. Please take a look at the Future Foxes News for updated details.
- STEP 1 - OPTIONAL - Attend 8th Grade Welcome Night 10/28/19
- STEP 2 - REQUIRED - Complete your online enrollment application
- STEP 3 - REQUIRED - Complete your scheduling appointment form
- STEP 4 - REQUIRED - Complete the freshman course planning worksheet
- STEP 5 - REQUIRED - Attend your scheduling appointment
- STEP 6 - OPTIONAL - Apply for WPCP (Feb - April)
- STEP 7 - OPTIONAL - Apply for tuition assistance & Ladies Guild Mem. Scholarship
- STEP 8 - REQUIRED - Take the ACT Aspire Test
- STEP 9 - OPTIONAL - Complete the Fall Athletic Interest Form
- STEP 10 - OPTIONAL - Attend Future Freshman Night at FVL 4/20/20
- STEP 11 - REQUIRED - Math, English, & Spanish Placement Testing
- STEP 12 - REQUIRED - Skyward Family Access Login (July 15 or later)
- STEP 13 - REQUIRED - Complete the Handbook Agreement (July 15 or later)
- STEP 14 - OPTIONAL - Set up an e-Funds Account (July 15 or later)
- STEP 15 - REQUIRED FOR ATHLETES - Physical Form
- STEP 16 - OPTIONAL - Apply for Reduced Price Meals (July 15 or later)
- STEP 17 - REQUIRED - Submit first tuition payment by July 31
- STEP 18 - OPTIONAL - View placement test results & student schedule
- STEP 19 - REQUIRED - Family Home Visit
- STEP 20 - REQUIRED - Attend Orientation Day