What is SCRIP and
how does it help me pay for tuition?
- 60% of proceeds from purchases is credited to the student of your choice or to the Tuition Assistance Program
- Tuition Credit may go to a future FVL student
- Friends and relatives' SCRIP proceeds can go towards your current or future student's tuition
- Tuition credit accumulates from purchases made between June 1 and May 31 each year.
- Current freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will have the credit applied to their next year's tuition
- Current senior families can apply for credit through November 31, then their credit for December-May is automatically credited to the school's Tuition Assistance Program.
- For future students, the credit accumulates and is applied to the student's account their freshman year at FVL.
The SCRIP Program offers . . .
- Gift Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Financial support for tution assistance
- No extra charge to you
- Support for school programs
- Additional proceeds from every purchase go toward the Let the Children Come bulding expansion expenses, FVL Foundation (Endowment Fund) in addition to paying the administrative costs of the program.
Looking for more information or to register for the program? Click here!