Paying for High School
Your child's education and faith are important to you and to us! A lot of care is taken to make an FVL education available to as many students as possible.
Over 40% of our families are receiving tuition help from the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program or tuition assistance. Additional families receive aid from their congregations and extended family. And, that doesn't include other funds that help pay for education like participation in the SCRIP Program, reduced price meals, and the Ladies Guild Memorial Scholarship.
Explore your options and talk to us. We will do what we can to help make this educational opportunity available to your family.
Please look through the information on these pages, and contact Mr. Ben Priebe with questions.
Financial Aid is Available
- FVL pledges to assist families in working through the financial challenges of investing in a Christian high school education for their child(ren).
- Thousands of families have been able to fulfill their dreams of a Christian high school education due to the dedicated work of the FVL Endowment Fund and generous donors.
- Financial Aid is available both for FVL Federation families and for families from the community.
Resources to Minimize Tuition Costs
- FVL SCRIP Program (an account to save toward tuition that can be started as soon as a child is born)
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP)
- FVL Federation Congregation Assistance (check with your congregation to see what is available)
- Extended Family Support (Grandparents or other relatives)
- FVL Tuition Assistance Program
- Ladies Guild Memorial Scholarship
What if our Family Runs into Financial Problems During the Year?
We pray this doesn't happen, but if financial challenges—loss of income, family illness or accident, disability—arise during the school year, please contact the Director of Operations or Principal as soon as possible.
|Aid to FVL Families|
(1st year of