WPCP by District
The Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) allows a specific percentage of all students living in each school district to receive tuition vouchers. Your school district is the one in which you live, regardless of where your children attend school.
In over 60 years of operation, Fox Valley Lutheran High School has instructed students from more than 35 different school districts in northeastern Wisconsin. These districts are listed below, with the number of WPCP spots being used in 2020-21, and how many of those openings are estimated will be available in the 2021-22 school year.
- Families need to apply between the first Monday in February and the third Thursday in April.
- Students need to be incoming 9th graders, transferring from public schools, or homeschoolers registered with their local public schools.
- Applying families need completed 2020 tax forms and proof of residency to complete the application process.
- Students who receive a voucher have 100% of their tuition covered for all four years, provided they follow the annual re-application process (proof of residency).
- By state law, the number of available vouchers will increase based on a percentage of the total number of students enrolled in each school district, raising it from 5% to 6% for the 2021-22 school year.
|District||2020-21 Used||Estimated Number
Available for 2021-22
|Green Bay Area||910.2||1,339|
|West De Pere||28.5||232|