Enrolling as a Transfer Student
Fox Valley Lutheran High School welcomes transfer students! Special efforts are made to assist in their adjustment to their new school setting. School counselors and teachers strive to help make the adjustment quick and easy as students discover new friends and new interests. Athletes transferring from area high schools are reminded that WIAA Rules apply to all transfers. For further information, contact Activities Director Shawn Hill at email@example.com
1. FVL Enrollment Folder/Information
Are you interested in a tour? Or in having some of your specific questions and concerns answered? The Guidance Office is the best place to start! They will be able to put together a packet of enrollment and other relevent information to suit your needs. They're looking forward to hearing from you!
Plase phone or email
2. Set up a Scheduling Conference with the Guidance Office
Please complete forms included in the enrollment packet you received from the Guidance Office. The list below is a checklist for what you should bring to your scheduling conference.
- Complete the Enrollment Form (found on our FORMS web page under Enrollment Forms), and bring a copy of your current transcripts
- Bring $25 for the registration fee
- Work through the Course Planning Guide (found on our Course Planning web page)
- If you are a Freshman or Sophomore, and are interested in applying for the STEM Academy, please complete the online form. The link is found in the right column of the STEM Academy page. There are a limited number of spaces available in the STEM Academy, so get your application in early!
- Print and complete the Student Immunization Record which is found on our FORMS web page under Medical Forms)or have your doctor's office fax records to Fox Valley Lutheran High School at 920.739.4418
Having troubles printing out the forms?
Print copies of registration materials are available from the Guidance Office by phone at 920.739.4441, by FAX at 920.739.4418, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. After your Scheduling Conference
- Because of class limits or other scheduling conflicts, it may be necessary to make changes in the course schedule. If this becomes necessary, Mr. Guenterberg will contact you about your options.
- Check our FORMS page for other needed documents, such as the Tuition Payment Preference Form.
- In July you will be mailed a printed copy of our Summer Newsletter.
- In early August, the FVLHS School Events Calendar will be mailed to each family.
- Check News (our online information center) for the most recent FVL news.
- Contact the Guidance Office with any additional questions you may have.
Meeting with Non-WELS Families
For families who are not members of a Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran (WELS) congregation, a meeting is scheduled to acquaint them with FVL's mission and purpose before enrolling. We welcome opportunities to serve the families of our community. This meeting is one way we can work with famlies to make sure they haevf all the information they need to determine if FVL is the right fit for their family's education needs. Meetings are scheduled at the family's convenience and include the Principal and a member of our Religion Department staff.
Our principal is always happy to take new families on a personalized tour of our school. Please be sure to indicate your desire for a tour when scheduling your meeting. We look forward to seeing you at FVL!