REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Event is from 12:15-1:30 PM
- Fall is for K-2
- Spring is for grades 3-4
These 1-hour tours offer a fun, hands-on way to explore the wonders of creation. We invite you to join FVL's Biology class students on an adventure into a better understanding of God's world of nature.
Important Clothing Note!
- Please come dressed to be an active participant in hands-on learning.
- Wear jeans (or other sturdy long pants)
- Wear something that can get dirty (activities may include getting on hands and knees)
- If conditions are rainy, wear a raincoat and boots
In the Spring we offer activities 3rd and 4th-grade students. We will visit the pond and identify micro invertebrates (bugs) and learn how they influence the healthiness of the pond and their importance to toads and frogs. We will also learn about arthropods, learn about the water cycle, learn about predator/prey relationships, and go on a "senses" scavenger hunt.
- Tuesday, May 4
- Thursday, May 6
- Friday, May 7
- Tuesday, May 11 (RAIN DATE FOR SPRING)