Run to Christ - Matthew 11:28-30
The hymn “I Run to Christ” is the hymn that fits this theme (it is in our new hymnal). Copyright should be covered under OneIicense.net.
- September: Run to Christ . . . and learn from him
- October: Run to Christ . . . when chased by fear
- November: Run to Christ . . . in thanks
- December: Run to Christ . . . for abundant peace
- January: Run to Christ . . . one and all
- February: Run to Christ . . . when stalked by sin
(1 Peter 5:8-11)
- March: Run to Christ . . . when plagued by shame
- April: Run to Christ . . . your one defense
- May: Run to Christ . . . for a sure refuge
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Logo design on Zazzle for purchase
Note that on Zazzle you have the option to choose a variety of sizes. The sizes below show the proportions for which the poster has been designed.
Scroll down to accordion tabs to find downloadable theme graphics
Please do not stretch or warp any of the graphics to fit the image into a space. Keep them at the current ratio of height to width.
Questions? Contact Sharon Ragner