For 5K - Grade 8 students, the FVL Passport is your free ticket to FVL home sporting, theatre, and music events. Join us and enjoy some family fun at Fox Valley Lutheran High School!
Passport Program Details
Who can participate?
This program is open to any children in kindergarten through 8th grade. Enjoy a chance to meet our FVL family and see our school up close.
How does it work?
- Students collect a Foxhead stamp for each designated home FVL event as well as for select FVLHS band and/or choir concerts or “bonus” Passport Events you attend (one stamp per child per event). Children must have their FVL Passport in their possession and must be accompanied by an adult to receive their stamp.
- Passports must be received in the designated drop box at an FVL School by NOON on March 25, 2020, or at the FVL School Office by NOON on March 25, 2020 for the 2019-20 passport drawing. Qualified submissions are entered into the drawing for prizes.
At least 5 stamps:
- One 5K-2 drawing winner will receive - Xtreme Air Glow Party for the student and seven friends
- One 3-5 drawing winner will receive- roller skating party at Skater's Edge for the student and his/her entire class (includes 2-hour roller skating party, pizza, & pop)
- One 6-8 drawing winner will receive - bowling party at Super Bowl for the student and seven friends (includes two games, shoes, pizza, & pop)
At least 8 stamps:
- One 5K-4 drawing winner will receive - $250 FVLHS tuition credit & Fire HD 10 Tablet
- One 5-8 drawing winner will receive - $500 FVLHS tuition credit & Bose wireless speaker
- One 5K-8 drawing winner will receive - $750 FVLHS tuition credit & Nintendo Switch
Which events accept the FVL Passport?
- Check the "Passport Events" list on this page for any upcoming dates!
- See Terms and Conditions on this page for additional information.
*Note paid events include home football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, FVL Theatre, and FVL Musicfest (Winterfest) events. Not valid for WIAA Tournaments.
Questions? Please contact our Director of Enrollment, Mr. Ben Priebe