FVL Preview Night - Gr 8
The traditional "8th Grade Welcome Night" is being changed to "FVL Preview Night" for October of 2020 to accommodate COVID-19 guidelines.
Information for 2020 . . .
Who: All 8th Grade Students & Their Parents
Monday, October 26, 2020
Registration at 6:00 PM
Activities Begin at 6:30 PM
Event Ends at 8:00 PM
Fox Valley Lutheran High School
5300 N Meade Street
Enter through the Commons entrance
(Entrance K - by the football field)
- Interactive Campus Tour
- Meet future classmates and teachers
- Hear about class options
- Get the inside scoop on high school life from current students.
Parents will meet in the auditorium to hear brief presentations from the following . . .
Complete your online enrollment (application opens 10/26/20)
Mrs. Heather Knoll - Executive Assistant
Computers will be available before and after the parent presentation so that parents can complete the 2021-22 online enrollment application. Mrs. Heather Knoll will be in the room to answer your questions.
To complete the application,
please have . . .
- Physician's name & phone number
- Dentist's name & phone number
- Health insurance company, policy number number, phone number, policy holder name
- Name & phone number of 2 emergency contacts other than parents/guardians
- Student's Social Security number
(enter all zeros if you don't want to share the number)
If you have questions about the event or about the school, please contact our Admissions Office!