First of all, thanks to all who came to rehearsal last Saturday! The recording session went really well, and I'm excited to watch our 2021 Musicfest band performances on Sunday! The event will run on Sunday, January 31 from 1-3pm. Visit https://www.fvlhs.org/todays-news/musicfest for more information on how to bid on auction items, watch performances, and interact in this virtual event!
Here is the schedule of upcoming rehearsals:
- January 30 - 8:15-9:45am
- February 6 - NO REHEARSAL
- February 13 - NO REHEARSAL (change from original schedule)
- February 20 - 8:15-9:45am
- February 27 - 8:15-9:30am (change from original schedule - I'm still waiting on confirmation of this date, but please plan to have rehearsal this Saturday)
- March 6 - TBD (potential conflict)
If you haven't been coming to Saturday band but are thinking about it, this Saturday is a great time to check it out since both bands will be starting new songs in preparation for our spring performance. If your child isn't able to make it this Saturday but is planning to come in the future, let me know! We can bring the music to your child in their weekly lessons.
As always, if you're willing to help out with attendance on Saturday mornings, sign up here!
Congrats to the five students who it to the 1000-Minute Club! If you would like to know the status of your child's practice minutes, I will have the ranked list posted at the sign-in table on Saturday morning or you can contact me directly.
Have a blessed week!