I pray this finds you well after a week of break!
- Rehearsal this Saturday - March 27 Please let me know if your child will not be attending rehearsal! :)
- Sign up here to help take attendance for this Saturday or future dates. (or find the link under Volunteers on the Band Member News page of our website)
Mark your calendars:
- April 10 - Rehearsal (Note: CADET BAND will rehearse in the BAND ROOM; CONCERT WINDS will rehearse in the AUDITORIUM)
- April 17 - Rehearsal
- May 1 - Rehearsal
- May 8 - Dress Rehearsal for Concert
- Sunday, May 9 - FVL Schools Middle School & High School Band Concert, 1:00 & 3:00pm - Please note that we are performing twice this day in order to safely accommodate as many people as possible, because we get to have live audiences for this concert! More details about concert wear will come soon (we will NOT be wearing the vests that have been worn in the past). Also watch for more details and opportunities to volunteer as we plan to have a tailgate party of sorts that afternoon in conjunction with the concert.
Congrats to the 6 students who made it to the 1000-Minute Club and the 2 students who are now in the 2500-Minute Club! We now have 61 students who have surpassed the 1000-minute mark! That's more than 2/3 of all students in our program! :)
Just a reminder to those 7th & 8th graders who are participating in solo & ensemble: please make sure to get all of your song info to Mr. Neujahr or me soon; recordings are due to Mr. Neujahr by April 6. If you have questions, email him directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have a fantastic week! See you Saturday!