Registration and Payments
Please contact Mr. James Neujahr with questions.
Private lessons are provided at FVL Federation schools during the regular school day. They are available to students attending FVL Federation schools and home schooled students who can be at one of the Federation schools while the instructor is present. Lessons are usually once a week and 24 lessons are included (snow days may affect the total number of lessons).
Lessons are offered for . . .
- Woodwinds - Flute, Clarinet, Oboe, Bassoon, Saxophone
- Brass - Trumpet, Cornet, French Horn, Trombone, Baritone, Euphonium, Tuba
- Percussion - Snare Drum, Bell Kit. On Saturday mornings, percussionists will also play the Bass Drum, Timpani, Cymbals, Mallet Instruments, Smaller Auxiliary, and Hand Drums
- Electric Bass
Band Program Options
- Which lesson and group rehearsal option works best for your child?
OPTION 1 - for WELS Federation School members or Home School Students $425/YEAR
Includes Private & Group Lessons & Performances
OPTION 2 - For WELS members or Home School Students $250/YEAR
Includes Group Lessons & Performances (no private lessons)
Parents must arrange private lessons
- Will you rent or purchase an instrument?
RENT FROM FVL $115.50/YEAR
Check with Mr. James Neujahr for availability.
Percussion and stringed instrument (including bass guitar) rentals are not available through FVL.
RENT FROM MUSIC STORE - Heid Music has an instrument rental program. Check with them or with the music store near you!
PURCHASE - You can supply your own instrument.
Not sure what to do?
Our directors have put together some things to consider when making your instrument decision.
- Details you need at your fingertips to complete the form . . .
Please have health insurance and emergency contact information available when you complete the form on League Apps.
During registration you are given the option to pay 50% or 100% of the amount owed for the year (includes instrument rental from FVL and the fees from your selection in Step 1).
Be aware that an annual fundraiser is held in September and October. A percentage of your sales revenue will be credited to your band fees. This total will be finalized by early November. Due to this potential credit, it is advised to choose the 50% payment option during registration.
- Payment is due in full by the end of February.
- Direct your billing questions to the FVL Business Office
Check your balance and make payments by logging into your League Apps account.
You are ready to register for band online!
Next . . .
Check out our Band Member News with information about volunteer opportunities and up-to-date news from the program director.