Family Open House
You Are Invited - Monday, March 29
Join us for the FVL Family Open House on March 29.
- Doors open at 5:30 PM.
- The info session is offered at two times (6 and 7:30 PM) to help with COVID safety protocols.
Plan to park in the school's east parking lot (near the football field). Please enter via Door K.
Due to COVID protocols, we are asking all our visitors to pre-register so our staff can plan for your visit and to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We look forward to meeting you!
Registration form is closed, but you may register at the event.
- 5:30 PM Doors Open
- 6:00-6:30 PM Info Session
- 6:45-7:15 PM Tour
- 7:30-8:00 PM Info Session
- 8:15-8:45 PM Tour
- 9:00 PM Thank you for coming!
Masks are required and social distancing will be implemented due to COVID concerns. Safety protocols will assist in protecting FVL students, staff, and you. Your adherence is appreciated. Protocols and event specifics may change based on changing circumstances, ordinances or other applicable laws.
The sessions are the same - please register for the one that best fits your schedule.
- Hear information on available classes that support the trades, offer college credit, and that can help find your child's interests and strengths.
- Find out about athletic and cocurricular options for your child.
- Learn about financing an FVL education.
- 6:45-7:15 PM
- 8:15-8:45 PM
Explore labs, classrooms, the gym, and get questions answered by our knowledgeable tour guides!
Check our Inside FVL page to see some of our campus via virtual tours
Meet Faculty, Coaches, Advisors, Administration
- 5:30-9:00 PM
Visit stations in the gym and Commons to talk to coaches, cocurricular advisors, faculty, and members of the administration who to discover opportunities and options available to your family.