Youth Sports Details
Foxes Summer Baseball
DEADLINE - Please submit the online registration form and payment of $155 no later than May 1, 2021.
The 2021 season will run from May 1-July 24, 2021
- Registration - $155
This does NOT include the extra cost of a baseball hat.
- Hat - $15.75
If you have a hat from last year, you may use it. All teams wear the same style hat.
COVID Protocol: The Junior Foxes baseball team will follow standard protocols in place by FVL and the league at the time of the season. If you have any questions, please contact Activities Director Shawn Hill or Coach Plaster.
AGE BREAKDOWN FOR TEAMS
- 13U - 13-year-olds
(7th grade going into 8th grade)
Players must not turn 14 before May 1, 2021
- 14U - 14-year-olds
(8th grade going into 9th grade)
Players must not turn 15 before May 1, 2021
Moving up to play at your grade level will be allowed. Moving down will not be allowed due to birth date league rules. Age of player must be as is stated above, or younger. If a player qualifies to play for more than one team (based on age or grade), please specify preference or the player will be automatically placed with the team of the player's grade.
If needed, the tryouts will be held in April—dates and times to be determined. Each player that registers will be notified by his coach on the status of tryouts. The sooner all registrations are received, the sooner players will be notified. We have the right to refuse any registration received after the registration deadline of May 1, 2021.
EQUIPMENT & UNIFORMS
- 13U - Bat no lighter than -8 weight differential (USA or BBCOR). Metal spikes are allowed. Jerseys will be supplied by the program and hats will need to be purchased through the Junior Foxes Summer Baseball Program. USSSA bats can no longer be used in this league.
- 14U - Bats no lighter than -5 weight differential (BBCOR only). Metal spikes are allowed. Jerseys will be supplied and hats will need to be purchased through the Junior Foxes Summer Baseball Program.
- BOTH TEAMS wear grey pants ankle length.
The Administrative Board is responsible for the daily operations of the Junior Foxes Summer Baseball program. If interested in volunteering to be on the board, please contact Dennis Plaster.
- President - Dennis Plaster (2016)
- Vice President/Secretary - Vacant
- Treasurer - Vacant
- Equipment & Uniform Coordinator - Vacant
- FVL Advisory Member - Joel Kramer
Contact Dennis Plaster
Mobile - 920-851-7048