Youth Sports Details
Foxes Summer Baseball
DEADLINE - Please submit the online registration form and payment no later than January 31, 2023.
The registration fee is non-refundable once registration is closed.
The season will run from May 1-July 26, 2023. Pre-season practices will start in February or March, as scheduling permits.
Foxes Summer Baseball participates in the Fox Valley Youth Baseball League, a Babe Ruth-sanctioned league.
- Registration - $235
- This does NOT include the extra cost of a baseball hat or tournament fees (only for the 13AA or 14AA travel teams).
- This DOES include a uniform jersey for each 13/14 player with their last name and number. You will have 3 number choices as part of your registration and will be contacted if an additional number needs to be chosen.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: If you register before October 31, you will receive a $20 discount.
- Hat - $25
If you have a hat from last year, you may wear it. All teams wear the same hat.
- Tournament Fees (optional)
These fees are only for the 13AA or 14AA travel teams if the decision is made to field a team based on the skill set of available players. They may vary depending on the number of tournaments and their locations. An approximate cost of $250 per athlete is anticipated. (This fee is significantly less than club fees of $2,500-$3,500!).
AGE BREAKDOWN FOR TEAMS
- 13U - 13-year-olds
(7th grade going into 8th grade)
Players must not turn 14 before May 1, 2023
- 14U - 14-year-olds
(8th grade going into 9th grade)
Players must not turn 15 before May 1, 2023
Moving up to play at your grade level will be allowed. Moving down will not be allowed due to birth date league rules. The age of the player must be as stated above or younger. If a player qualifies to play for more than one team (based on age or grade), please specify a preference, or the player will be automatically placed with the team of the player's grade.
If needed, the tryouts will be held in PRE-SEASON—dates and times to be determined. Each player that registers will be notified by his coach on the status of tryouts. The sooner all registrations are received, the sooner players will be notified. We have the right to refuse any registration received after the registration deadline of December 31, 2022.
EQUIPMENT & UNIFORMS
- 13AA, 14AA, & 13A/14A - Bats must be USA or BBCOR with a 1.15bpf (-10, -9, -8, and -5) or wood. USSSA bats can no longer be used.
- ALL - Metal spikes are allowed. Jerseys will be supplied. Hats will need to be purchased through the Junior Foxes Summer Baseball Program. All players wear ankle-length grey pants.
The Administrative Board is responsible for the daily operations of the Junior Foxes Summer Baseball program.
- President - Daryl Ohland - 920-450-1411
- Vice President - Chad Ratzburg - 920-360-0304
- Secretary - Chris Mattioli - 715-432-6603
- Treasurer - Jason Sieg - 920-850-8698
- Equipment & Uniform Coordinator - Vacant
- FVL Advisory Member - Joel Kramer
Please text or call any of the board members listed above.