Youth Sports Details
SUMMER CAMP - Youth Football
For athletes going into grades 5K-8, this camp offers fundamental skill building and competition in the sport of football. This camp will focus on the fundamental skills related to the sport of football. Led by our high school athletes and coaching staff, athletes will have the opportunity to participate in drill work and competition in all the major positions on offense, defense, and special teams.
WHO - Boys & Girls entering grades 5K-8 in the fall of 2023
WHEN - June 19-22, 2023 (Monday-Thursday)
- 9:00 -10:30 AM (grades 5K-4)
- 10:45 -12:45 PM (grades 5-8)
5300 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54913
- $60 per participant
- To receive the camp t-shirt, registration must be received by 6/14/23.
- The camp will be held on the practice football fields north of the school. Parents may drop their child off in the parking lot north of the school and enter through the gates to check in.
- In the chance of inclement weather, the camp may move indoors to the gym. Athletes should have athletic shoes available each day if activities are to move indoors.
- Athletes should bring water bottles, athletic shoes, and athletic attire. Though not necessary, athletes may also bring football cleats and gloves if desired.
Contact Mr. Seth Jaeger
EMAIL - email@example.com