Summer 2021 Update
Do remember what it was like to be fresh out of high school and looking to head off to college? Below is a letter from one of our graduating seniors of the Class of 2021. Her words reflect hope and excitement and her thankfulness for the Christian education she enjoyed at FVL . . .
Alumni Events - 2021-22
20th Reunion for Football State Champs
Coaches, players, and families of the 2001 State Football Championship Team are invited for reunion activities.
Please RSVP to attend!
Those who were scheduled to be honored in 2020 are included due to the COVID cancellation last year. Plans are being made to recognize classes celebrating . . .
- 60 years (1960, 1961)
- 50 years (1970, 1971)
- 40 years (1980, 1981)
- 25 years (1995, 1996)
- 10 years (2011, 2010)
Your donation goes to the project of your choice!
- Medical ATV - $14,000
This vehicle is needed to support our outdoor events. It will be available during practice and competitions, and will improve safety for all on campus.
- Lighted Sign by Commons - $8,000
This will increase visibility of our Commons entrance and will be identical to the new Bell Tower entrance sign.
- Digital Alumni Boards - $5,000
Located in Commons, these touch-screen displays will highlight FVL history and ministry events.
How do I give?
- Go to our online donation page to designate funds for Alumni Alive. Be sure to add which project you want to support on the notes line!
- Download and print the July Alumni Alive mailing, complete the form, and mail your check and information to Fox Valley Lutheran High School.
- Contact Mr. Jay Wendland for more information!
Please Consider . . .
If only 20% of our graduates each gave $40 annually, and another 5% gave $80 each, FVL Alumni Alive would be able to . . .
- help at least 7 students with tuition costs AND
- pay down the mortgage by approximately $21,000 (Brick & Mortar) AND
- contribute to an annual project AND
- fund future Alumni Alive event costs.
Together, we can support current and future Foxes!
Your donation can vary from year to year. A gift this year does not commit you to amounts for future donations.
Suggested annual donation levels:
All gifts go to the following needs:
- 25% to current/future FVLHS “Brick & Mortar” projects
- 25% to the FVL Foundation for Tuition Assistance.
- 25% to the project of your choice.
- 25% to the costs of the FVL Alumni Alive events.