Convenient Text-to-Donate Option
Giving has become easier than ever through our text-to-donate option! All donations made by way of this process are going to the Let the Children Come building effort.
- Send your text to 920-717-1145.
- Type the amount of your donation (no dollar sign needed).
- You will receive a text message - "You're almost done! Go to (link will be here) to complete your donation.
- At the link enter your name, address, email, and credit card information.
- Click the link at the bottom of the screen that states "Process (amount here)."
- A screen will appear with Fox Valley Lutheran High School's address and phone number, your name, address, and phone number, and the amount of your donation.
- You will receive a text that states "Thank you for donating (amount here) to Fox Valley Lutheran High School! Text repeat to make this recurring or refund to cancel this donation."
- An email receipt from email@example.com will be sent to you with your donation information.
To donate again, text the amount of your donation (no dollar sign needed) and you will will be taken to steps 7 and 8 above.
Available Texting Messages
- Assist or #Assist
Sends instructions to the donor via text.
Response: To donate via text, send the dollar amount you wish to give. For example: 10
- Discontinue or #Discontinue
Cancels the donor’s recurring Give+ Text donations.
Response: We have canceled your recurring donation(s). Text “schedule” to start a new donation.
- Edit or #Edit
Allows a donor to edit name, payment method, address and email. Once the edit keyword is sent, the donor will receive a link.
Response: To manage your profile, go to [website link displayed here].
- Refund or #Refund
Donors can send this message to refund or cancel a donation they’ve submitted, and we will direct them to call the church.
Response: To request a refund of your donation, please call Fox Valley Lutheran High School at 920-739-4441.
- Repeat or #Repeat
Allows a donor to make a one time donation a recurring donation.
Response: How often would you like to donate $xx.xx? Reply with “Weekly”, “Monthly”, “Quarterly” or “Annual”.
- Schedule or #Schedule
Allows a donor to schedule a new recurring or one-time donation.
Response: Great! Send a text with the start date, frequency (“Weekly”, “Monthly”, “Quarterly” or “Annual”) and the amount.
- WARNING: The following action cannot be undone.
Halt or #Halt
Allows donors to permanently disable Give+ Text to Fox Valley Lutheran High School from a previously registered phone.
Response: Give+ Text for this phone has been permanently disabled.
Confirmations and Responses
- Registration Link
Sent via text the first time a donation is made.
Response: You’re almost done! Go to [unique web link] to complete your donation.
- Donation Confirm
Sent via text each time a donation is made.
Response: Thank you for donating $xx.xx to [Church Name]! Text “repeat” to make this recurring or “refund” to cancel this donation.
- Scheduled Donation Confirm
Sent via text each time a recurring or one-time donation is scheduled.
Response: Thank you! We’ve scheduled your [one time, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual] donation of $xx.xx starting on __/__/____. Text “discontinue” to cancel your scheduled donation.
- Unable to Recognize Amount
We could not determine the amount you wish to give. Please ensure you’re using xx or xx.xx as the format. For example: 10. Text “assist” for help.
- Failed Transaction
Your $xx.xx donation to [church name] has failed. Please contact your card issuer for assistance.
- Registration Link Expired
This registration link has expired, please send the dollar amount you wish to give to start over.
- Unrecognizable Message
We’re sorry, we didn’t understand your request. Text “assist” if you need help.
- Misc. Errors
I’m sorry, we are unable to process your donation. Please call Fox Valley Lutheran High School at 920-739-4441 for assistance.
- Registration Link Issue
I’m sorry, we were unable to process your request. Please send the dollar amount you wish to give to try again.
Please contact the FVL Business Office at 920-739-4441.