Cocurriculars and Activities - Athletics
Fox Valley Lutheran High School is a member of the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) and the North Eastern Conference (NEC). As a member, FVL abides by the constitution and by-laws of these governing bodies.
The WIAA mandates that no students will be eligible for interscholastic athletics, practice, or competition until the parent signs and submits verification of reading or completion of...
- WIAA Eligibility Overview for Athletes
- FVL Activities Training Rules
- Participation Physical Evaluation Clearance Form or the WIAA Alternate Year Athletic Permit Card (one of these forms must be completed and on-file at FVL)
- Concussion Forms
- Concussion Fact Sheet for Parents
- Concussion Info - When in doubt, sit them out!
- Concussion Agreement (signature required)
Forms can be found at fvlhs.org under Athletics/DocumentsForms.
Physical exams for 2018-2019 must be administered after April 1, 2018 with a copy on file in the School Office. Exams administered between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018 are valid only if the parent completes and submits an Alternate Year Card. Exams administered prior to April 1, 2017 are no longer valid.
Transfer students are athletically ineligible until WIAA rules on eligibility status. Transfer verification forms need to be filed with the former school, new school, and the WIAA.