- 02 - Introduction/About
06 - Lockers
Hall lockers are provided for each student and may be checked at any time by the Dean of Student Life or a designated person. Lockers in the locker rooms are issued for phy. ed. classes and for student athletics. Combination locks for these lockers must be purchased from FVL for $6 each. Locks purchased elsewhere are not permitted. Students must follow these rules for lockers:
- Lockers should be locked.
- Report any damage or trouble to the faculty member in charge of lockers.
- Report loss of property from your locker to the Dean of Student Life.
- No one may change lockers.
- No one is allowed to keep perishable food in lockers overnight.
- Lockers should be kept clean and neat.
- Scotch tape cannot be used for locker decorating. Other adhesive materials are available for purchase in the School Office.