09 - Withdrawing From School

Search the Handbook

Your search results will appear in the below list. Click the title of the result you would like to read, and the content will appear in the main part of the web page.

Search Results

Families who withdraw their student(s) with outstanding balances will not receive report cards or permanent records until their tuition bills are current. Payments can be made directly to FVL or via FACTS or e-Funds. The tuition balance outstanding on May 20 will be assessed a 3% service fee. Families who have paid in full or have paid more than the prorated amount of tuition will receive refunds for the amounts they have overpaid.