- 02 - Introduction/About
11 - Website/Digital Resources
FVL's web address is fvlhs.org. It is a valuable source of up-to-date information for both students and parents.
Go to fvlhs.org and click PARENTS link at the top right of the screen. The page is designed especially for current parents and includes information and links that are needed by families of current students including . . .
- Parent & Student Announcements
- Payment Links
- Skyward Family Access Link
- Volunteer Sign-Up Form
- Travel Release Form
Go to fvlhs.org and click the STUDENTS link at the top right of the screen. The page is designed especially for current students. Links include . . .
- Student Announcements
- Skyward Family Access, Naviance, FVL Filr Login
Find featured events and information, links, and FVL's official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube) online at fvlhs.org/news.
FVLHS NEWS APP
(Announcements and calendar at your fingertips)
The school app is available for Android, Apple, and desktop users. Go to the PARENTS on fvlhs.org. Go to tab P1 to find a link to the desktop version as well as to download the app for your mobile device.
FVL’s newest option in the publications lineup improves digital access and saves on printing and mailing costs.
- President’s Report - Monthly (online only) - Keep up to date with this monthly snapshot of campus life. Parents of current students are automatically added to this email list.
- BEACON - August, December, March, and May (online and printed copies are distributed to Federation Churches) - This publication includes important news, financial updates, and upcoming events of interest to Federation church members and our FVL Schools families.
- Legacy Magazine - December and July (online and printed copies are mailed) - Feature articles are included, highlighting the school, its programs, or our alumni. It is designed for graduates and other friends and supporters of the high school.
- More Info!
fvlhs.org/subscribe - to get on the email lists
fvlhs.org/publications - to read the most recently published news and features
If you have questions or concerns about any of the website or digital resources, please contact CommunicationsOffice@fvlhs.org