School Policy - Study Hall Privileges for Seniors
All seniors with a GPA of at least 2.0 who are not on Academic or Disciplinary Probation nor are in the Fox Success Program are eligible to go to commons (cafeteria) during study hall.
- Seniors with ten or more absences lose commons/pits privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Seniors will lose commons/pits if they have a detention, and will not regain those privileges until all detentions are served.
- Seniors must remain in commons/pits. They may not go outside, use the gym/fitness center, or walk the hallways.
Commons is open Periods 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7 during the normal school day. Because of lunch during Period 5, Commons is not available for seniors in study hall.
- Commons will be supervised at all times.
- Students may sign out to work in the Media Center.
- Students may not go to the locker rooms.
- Students may work in groups.
- Reasonable noise levels are expected.
- Vending machines are available.
- Dispose of all trash.
- Students may use their mobile phones.
Pits are available for use during breaks and in-between classes. Please keep the noise level down for the sake of faculty and staff who have offices next to the pits.