All athletes must have a Physical Exam Form on file at FVL to be allowed to participate.
- If that physical was April 1, 2020 or later, that requirement is met. Download the Physical Form.
- If that physical was April 1, 2019-March 31, 2020, the athlete must also have an Alternate Year Card on file that was signed on or after April 1, 2020
Download the Alternate Year Card.
ALL SPORTS PARENT MEETING
Due to the uncertainty regarding fall sports, the in-person All Sports Parent Meeting scheduled for August 17 is postponed. This will not be held as an in-person event.
As of August 11 . . .
- tennis, golf, and cross country are still scheduled to start on August 17.
- football, volleyball, and soccer are still scheduled to start on September 7.
More information on a rescheduled meeting will be shared within the next couple of weeks. For more information, contact Activities Director Shawn Hill.
Information will be updated as it becomes available.
- Practices on school days, Monday-Friday, from 3:30-5:30 PM
- You can view season results via Google Sheets.
Contact Coach Sehloff with questions.
Contact Coach Kolander with questions.
- Practices will be daily, Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:30 PM.
Contact Coach Segelstrom with questions.
- Week 2 Practice:
- 9/14 from 3:45-5:45 PM: Practice, all levels
- 9/15 from 3:45-5:45 PM: Practice, all levels
- 9/16 from 3:45-5:45 PM: Practice, all levels
- 9/17 from 3:45-5:45 PM: Practice, all levels
- 9/18: Possible scrimmage -- time, location, and opponent TBD
Contact Coach Jaeger with questions.
Practice for the remaining weeks of school will run from 3:30-5:45 PM every school day.
Contact Coach Schaser with questions.
- Monday, 9/14
- All teams practice 3:30-6 PM
- Tuesday, 9/15
- Potential competition date: TBD
- Begin regular practice: Monday-Friday, 3:30-5:30 PM
Contact Coach Bixby with questions.