Please read the below policy and fill out the Parking Permit Application.
- Payment of $20 for the entire year ($10 for Semester 2) can be made through PayK12.
- Parking permits must be attached to the rear window on the drivers side. (Enter the make, model, and license plate number of possible cars in the Parking Permit Application.)
- If a student doesn't have a parking permit for the day, the student will need to come into the school office to register the car.
- All students must park in the south and back east lot in their assigned numbered parking space.
Students will receive consequences for violating school parking policy. Violations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing false or misleading information
- Parking anywhere other than in their assigned numbered parking space.
- Not parking inside the lines
- Driving too fast
- Driving recklessly
- Not following normal traffic pattern
- Squealing tires (includes entering and exiting the lot)
- Not yielding to school bus
- Lack of courtesy (includes cutting in, failure to alternately merge, etc.)
- Making too much noise (engines or stereo)
- Having any display (including bumper stickers) that does not reflect a positive image for our Lord and FVL
- Unsafe conduct (including driving with persons hanging out the window, on the outside of the vehicle, etc.)
Following are the penalties for violating school parking policy:
- 1st Violation: $20 fine and student reviews the school parking policy.
- 2nd Violation: $20 fine and student reviews the school parking policy.
- 3rd Violation: $20 fine plus possible eviction from school parking lot for the remainder of the school year. Parking on school property after eviction may result in the vehicle being towed away at owner’s expense.
When a student receives a citation, he/she must bring the fine amount to the School Office within the specified time. Failure to do so will result in doubling the fine.
Parking lot rules are in effect at all times and all year, even when school is not in session.
Parking lot permits and fines are used for regular parking lot maintenance. It is not our intent to look for every opportunity to give students a fine; rather, these measures are in place to keep people safe and to prevent damage to vehicles and school property. Lord willing, our student drivers will make good driving decisions both on and off campus.