Tuition & Other Payments
Tuition Invoice Mailing in June
Each family receives their tuition invoices in late June. This statement lists tuition costs along with any assistance granted and fees applied. Any discrepancies should immediately be reported to the FVL Business Office. The first payments are due in July of each year.
Tuition Payment Options
- Full payment of tuition: all tuition and fees paid by July 31 (3% discount of the net billable tuition)
- Semi-annual payments of tuition: the first half of tuition and all fees by July 31 with the second half of tuition paid by January 15.
- FACTS - A monthly payment schedule can be set up through FACTS.
How do I submit my payment?
for tuition, meal services, and other school fees:
e-Funds online payments can be made for all back-to-school fees. Parents/Guardians can make one payment for multiple fees for one or all children in one transaction. Payments can be made from your checking account, debit card or credit card, 24 hours a day.
How to set up an e-Funds account
e-Funds login / create an account
for tuition only:
FACTS charges an annual fee of $38 per family. Returning students will continue with the FACTS plan chosen the previous year unless the Business Office is notified of a change by June 1.
FACTS program login / create an account
FACTS frequently asked questions
Managing your FACTS user account (PDF)
Setting up a FACTS payment (PDF)
FVL Tuition Assistance information
Late Payment Policies
The following policies are in place if tuition payments are late . . .
- Transcripts, yearbooks, report cards, and diplomas are withheld until tuition and any other financial obligations (library fines, food service fees, textbook fines, etc) have been paid in full.
- Seniors will not be eligible to participate in graduation unless all tuition/financial obligations are paid at least one week prior to the graduation ceremony.
- Students with unpaid tuition/fees are not allowed to enroll for a new term until arrangements have been made with the Business Office.
- Students are not allowed on school-sponsored trips that involve more than a few dollars unless all accounts are current.
Change of Address/Church
Please advise the FVL Office when a change of address or church affiliation takes place. When a Federation family has a change in church membership or home address which decreases the tuition rate, a new billing will be sent effective the first day of the month when the move occurred. When the change increases the tuition rate, the new rate is effective the first day of the month following the move.
If a student transfers to another school during the school year, a refund of overpayment will be made. The refund is calculated per diem.