Skyward Family Access
Click HERE to log in
How to log into Skyward Family Access as a new family to FVL...
- By July 15 of each year, Skyward Family Access will be ready for all new families to log into their account.
- Click the "Here" link above (or the Skyward Family Access link at the very top of the web page).
- Click on the "Forgot your Login/Password" link.
- Enter your email address and follow the prompts. The email address must be the same as the one that was used to complete the online application.
- Questions? Ask your student's mentor during the home visit or phone the School Office 920-739-4441.
If you cannot get into Skyward Family Access with your login name and password, try disabling the pop-up blockers on your computer.
Returning Families -
If you are having trouble remembering your login and password, follow the above steps 2-5.
Skyward has a free app for handy mobile use.
Skyward app on Apple App Store
Skyward app on Google Play
What is Skyward?
It is the gradebook and student management program used by FVL.
What is Skyward Family Access?
A program which gives you online access to . . .
- lunch account
- attendance record
- fee management and payment info
- email alerts
- language preference
- school directory
It is a valuable tool for parents!
Skyward Family Access Highlights
- You can set email notifications
- Login with your name and password
- Find the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the web page.
- Below the "Account Settings" and "Address" titles, you will find "Email Notifications." You can choose to have notifications of grades and low food service balance sent to your email address.
- Note that the within Family Access, the left column offers handy links.
NOTE - one option in the left-column of Skyward is called Skylert. Please click this option and update the information to reflect your communication preferences. This is a new alert system which FVL is beginning to use.