Pay for Food Service via e-Funds
If you have difficulty accessing e-Funds, please try updating your browser to the most recent version.
Questions? Contact the Business Office: email@example.com.
Go to e-Funds
To help our families track meal program balances, all food service accounts are paid through e-Funds. Once you have e-Funds set up, you can electronically add to your student's lunch account balance at your convenience.
Find Your Family ID Number on Skyward Family Access
NOTE - New families will receive their Skyward Family Access login information during their mentor home visit.
1. Log into Skyward Family Access
2. Click on Student Info (see image below)
3. Click on View (Student's Name) Family
Note - If you have more than one student at FVL, it does not matter which student's name you choose.
4. A pop-up window appears - the Famil ID number is on the right side of the pop-up window.
Register for e-Funds Lunch-Payments
- Go to fvlhs.org. Click on e-Funds in the gray bar on top of the home page.
- Click on Create an Account.
- Fill in the requested information and click Create Account.
Make a Payment
- Select the type of payment you would like to make.
- Select the correct student.
- Enter the payment amount and click Add To Cart.
- Select Begin Checkout.
- Choose your payment method or enter a new method.
- Review your items and total.
- Select Pay Now.
- Log in to your account.
- Select Manage Students from manage Account.
- Enter the student's last name and family or student ID number.
- Select Add Student(s).
- Repeat steps 2-4 to add additional students.
Manage Payment Methods
- Log in to your account.
- Select Payment Methods from the Payment Settings dropdown.
- Select New Credit Card or New Direct Debit to add new payment information.
- After entering all required information, read Consent and select Add to save information to the account.
Direct Debit - FVL will pay the service fee for lunch payments. A $1 service fee is charged for any payment other than lunch. You must log in every time you want to add money to your student's account.
Credit Card (credit/debit options) - This method has fees applied per transaction. You must log in every time you want to add money to your student's account.
AutoPay Credit Card (credit/debit options) - This method has fees applied per transaction. Please see Guaranteed Lunch below for more information.
To create a recurring payment, proceed with making a payment (as specified by the instructions above). Once you reach the Confirm Payment screen, select Edit next to the Frequency line.
From the Recurring Payment screen, select an option from the Frequency dropdown (one time, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly).
Low Meal Balance Settings
This option will allow you to monitor your child's lunch balance. If you activate this option, you will be notified via email should the balance fall below the minimum balance.
If your student's lunch balance falls below $9.50, this option allows e-Funds to automatically pull $30 from your debit or credit card account. Note: There is a $1.50 service fee per transaction.
To set it up:
- Log in to your e-Funds account.
- Select Guaranteed Lunch from the Payment Settings dropdown.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click Enroll Now.
- Once enrolled, you will be prompted to enter a New AutoPay Credit Card. (This gives you the ability to have the same or a different funding source for this option.)
Note: If you are manually adding funds from your checking account, adding this credit card information does not override that payment option. The AutoPay credit card will only be charged if/when the account falls below $9.50.