FoxFest Dinner Auction
April 8, 2022 at the Appleton Paper Valley
Park in the Red Ramp, and a validation sticker
will be provided when you check in at the event.
In-person registration is closed!
Thank you to all who have registered, and we look forward to seeing you there! If you can't make it in person but would still like to participate, visit the links below.
- 5:00 PM
Fellowship & Silent Auction
- 7:00 PM
Formal Sit-Down Dinner
- 7:30 PM
Live Auction & Program
New Venue, New Fun!
- The annual FoxFest Dinner Auction will take place at the Appleton Paper Valley Hotel on Friday, April 8, 2022. You will receive a parking validation sticker when you check in at the event.
- This event supports the students of Fox Valley Lutheran in the form of tuition assistance.
- FVL's annual tuition assistance need of $325,000 supports nearly 100 families.
- Come and enjoy a night on the town supporting this important teen ministry.
- The evening includes a silent auction, live auction, dinner, games, paddle raise, and fellowship!
- There is a $25,000 matching gift for the paddle raise portion of the evening.
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken - Boneless breast of chicken filled with parmesan, spinach, and wrapped in Applewood bacon
- Ancho Chili-Rubbed Atlantic Salmon - Chili rubbed pan-seared salmon fillet garnished with fresh pineapple and scallions
- Vegetarian - Mushroom ravioli, sautéed spinach, and finished with parmesan cream
All meals come with a citrus salad, seasonal vegetable blend, and garlic mashed potatoes.
Please indicate food allergies on your RSVP. A gluten-free option is available.
Please consider supporting tuition assistance by contributing to the event's $25,000 matching fund.
You can donate on the online event page or by sending your check to Fox Valley Lutheran High School.
RSVP and Payment Methods
- Go to our event page (fvlhs.org/FoxFest2022) to complete the online registration and/or to contribute to our matching fund via credit or debit card.
- Download, print, and complete the RSVP form. Submit it to FVL with check or cash payment and/or matching fund contribution.
Fox Valley Lutheran High School
5300 N. Meade Street
Appleton, WI 54913
What to Wear?
- It adds to the fun when guests match the event's theme.
- Not the costume type? Please join us in your dressy-casual attire!
- A special room rate is available to FoxFest guests at the Appleton Paper Valley in Downtown Appleton.
- Discount Code is valid for a stay on April 8. Please phone the number below to make your reservation (code does not work for online reservations).
RATE - $119 (taxes not included)
DISCOUNT CODE - FVL FoxFest
Paper Valley Phone - 920-733-8000
Proceeds Help Students
The FoxFest Dinner Auction is FVL's biggest fellowship event of the year! This year's event includes a $25,000 matching fund.
Proceeds support FVL and Tuition Assistance.
More than $1M has been raised through our dinner auctions for these important ministry needs.
Thank you to our "Partnering With Business" participants!
The Fox Valley Lutheran High School Partnering with Business (PWB) program aims to make participating businesses known to the members of the FVL Federation, as well as to all who attend on-campus events. PWB unifies sponsorship opportunities, giving businesses the means to support FVL students and programs through this single contact. Thank you for your past, current, and future support!