Wednesday, October 19
Bubolz Nature Preserve in Appleton
The FVL Friends Dinner is a celebration of the partnership of the FVL family. Today, our FVL family includes over 8,000 graduates, a Federation of churches with over 20,000 members, and countless supporters and donors who love our high school. Our annual Friends Dinner has become a popular way to share the good news of what the Lord is doing on our campus and beyond!
Join us for the October 19, 2022 event.
- Doors open at 5:15 PM
- Bubolz Nature Preserve in Appleton
4815 N Lynndale Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
- Limited seating
- October 3 reservation deadline
- $10 suggested donation to defray expenses (add the amount you would like to donate to the "Other" line, and please type "Friends" in the box next to the amount.
Thank you to our 2022 Dinner Sponsor, Somerville.
The program will feature inspiring stories from FVL's ministry and the announcement of our annual Heart of a Servant awards.
Heart of a Servant Recognition
Since 2006, FVL has been recognizing individuals who dedicate extraordinary time, treasure and/or testimony to FVL's teen ministry. Recipients have been faithful members of committees and boards, have influenced those considering attending FVL, or have volunteered or made donations that have greatly benefited our high school's Christian mission.
Heart of a Servant - Today's Leader
- 2022 - "Butch" and Marny Prillwitz
- 2021 - Brian Zuberbier
- 2020 - Gary Vanden Heuvel
- 2019 - Hon. Harold Froehlich
- 2018 - Tori L. Kluess
- 2017 - Ronald O. Zahn
- 2016 - Phil & Sharon Zuberbier
- 2015 - John & Sandy Wiley
- 2014 - Dave Buss
- 2013 - Dr. Jon & Pam Cherney
- 2012 - Wayne & Candi Springstroh
- 2011 - Elmer Geiger
- 2010 - Gale & Marion Meartz
- 2009 - Dave & Jeanette Wierer
- 2008 - Herb Krueger
- 2007 - Milly Romberg
- 2006 - Earl Lecker
Heart of a Servant - Called Worker
This category honors current or former Federation pastors, principals, or teachers for their dedication and support of FVL's ministry. (NOTE: FVLHS teachers or leaders are honored by the school through the annual Trout Educator Award.)
- 2022 - Kenneth & Joann Kasten
- 2021 - Rev. Dennis Belter
- 2020 - Phil Punzel
- 2019 - Jim Groth
- 2018 - Rev. John Brandt
- 2017 - Richard Huebner
- 2016 - Rev. Douglas Engelbrecht
Heart of a Servant - Leader of the Past
This category honors Federation members who have passed on to be with Jesus and whose life and actions supported FVL's teen ministry in important ways.
- 2022 - William & Anne Lemke
- 2021 - Charles Luehring
- 2020 - Jerry Schuette
- 2019 - Dr. Ken Johnson
- 2018 - Arlene & Arlen Drews
- 2017 - Jeanne & Spencer Payne
- 2016 - Art Stark