Tax Law Changes and Christian Estate Planning - Thursday, April 25 at 6 PM
Surveys suggest that over 60% of Americans do not have a will or estate plan in place. Of those who do, many have not been updated for current household situations.
- Are you looking to put a plan in place?
- Does your will or estate plan need updating?
Whether your plan is 25 years old or you are interested in putting your first plan in place, this free seminar shares information that applies to you.
All ages are welcome to join us!
- Please enter the building through the Tower Entrance and make your way to the Media Center (Room 2600) for the seminar.
- Seminar begins at 6 PM
Presenters for three seminars, Tori Kluess (Class of 1984) and David Wendland (Class of 1996), will share their financial and legal expertise, and will answer your questions.
- Tori has over 25 years of experience in intellectual property law, computer and internet law, and commercial and business law. She also practices in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning and charitable giving, and handles probate and trust administration proceedings.
- David offers over 9 years of experience in retirement savings strategies, retirement income, insurance and annuities, and various wealth strategies.
Thank you for your interest, but the below seminar is completed. Please contact the Mission Advancement Office if you have questions or would like more information.
Thursday, Jan. 18 Long Term Care - 6 PM
It's important to help protect your loved ones from financial, physical and emotional burdens if you should require long term care.
Long term care is the assistance or supervision you may need when you are not able to do some of the basic activities of daily living. You may need assistance if you suffer from an injury, an illness or a stroke. Others may need help because of mental deterioration.
Knowing the benefits of long-term care insurance can help you determine whether it’s right for you and your family. These benefits include:
- Giving you the flexibility to participate in deciding where to get care and who provides it
- Helping protect your retirement savings by letting you use them for what it was originally intended – enjoying retirement
- Helping protect the family from providing all the care
Charitable Giving - Thursday, November 2 at 6 PM
Looking to make an impact while avoiding unnecessary taxes? FVL is hosting a free Charitable Giving seminar on November 2. Come and hear from professionals on ways to maximize your gifts while keeping more assets at home impacting the ones you love.
Questions about Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs), your Required Minimum Distribution (RMDs), Donor Advised Funds, Trusts, and more will all be answered by our professional presenters.