The FVL Mission Advancement Office has arranged for a series of free financial planning seminars for all who are interested. Presenters Tori Kluess (Class of 1984) and David Wendland (Class of 1996) will share their financial and legal expertise, and will answer your questions.
- Tori has over 25 years of experience in intellectual property law, computer and internet law, and commercial and business law. She also practices in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning and charitable giving, and handles probate and trust administration proceedings.
- David offers over 9 years of experience in retirement savings strategies, retirement income, insurance and annuities, and various wealth strategies.
- Retirement Planning - October 20 (6 PM)
- Tax Law Changes/Estate Planning - January 12
- Long Term Care - April 27
- College Savings - TBD
Oct. 20 Retirement Planning - 6 PM
Do you have questions about retirement?
Not sure how to find the best plan for your needs?
Whether retirement is less than 5 years or 25 years from today, you have this special opportunity to hear from experts and get questions answered. Join us at FVL on October 20 at 6 PM to hear attorney Tori Kluess and financial advisor, David Wendland.
- Please enter the building through Door L (near the statues on the southeastern corner of the building).
- Seminar begins at 6 PM
Contact the FVL Director of Mission Advancement.