- Books, art prints, posters - $25-$100 each
- New lettering for the Commons entry - $8,000
- Exterior signage for the Community Room on lower level
- Traffic flow signage for parking lots
- TRX suspension training packs - $1500 each
- Vacuum cleaner - $200
- Cricut Machine (cuts out letters and shapes electronically)
- Cricut Cartridges
- Updated classics: Shakespeare, poetry collections, etc.
- Set of 50 Adidas FVL scrimmage vests - $650
- Training mannequins (3) - $700
- Small size goals for 3-on-3 or 4-on-4 drills (2) - $900
- Donations to the Technology Fund
Approximate cost of new tools is listed, but gently used items are also welcomed.
- Chisels - 1/8" and 1/4" (but all sizes are needed) - 2 each size @ $8 each
- 16' Tape Measures - 6 @ $8 each
- Try Squares - 4 @ $7 each
- Combination Squares - 5 @ $10 each
- Adjustable Wrenches - 3 @ $15 each
- Vise Grips - 3 @ $12 each
- Sliding T-Bevel - 2 @ $10 each
- Drill Bits - smaller sizes (but all sizes are needed) - 5 each size @ $2 each
- Rags - 5 bags @ $5/bag
- Foam Brushes - 5 bags @ $4/bag
- Bristle Brushes - 5 @ $5 each
- Putty Knives - smaller sizes needed (1" and 1¼") but all sizes are needed - 3 @ $5 each
- Painter's Tape 1" and 2" - $3/each
Interested in donating to a specific fund? Please go to the Donate page to see the current options. If you would like to contribute to something that is not listed, please use the "Other" option on the online donation form and be sure to include the name of the group/event/fund.
Thank you for your support!