Friday, May 8
Dear seniors and families of the Class of 2020,
If you haven’t already received your graduation “packet” including yard sign, you should be hearing from your FVL faculty mentor or another teacher soon! In the materials you receive, there should be a cover letter covering a wide range of items. I have highlighted some of those again below. Please pay specific attention to the link to follow for confirming your graduation name/pronunciation, uploading your recording of “In Christ Alone” if you wish, and submitting a cap/gown photo.
- I’ll ask you to also clarify what you would like me to read for your name (typically first, middle, last). You will also have the option to submit an audio recording to help with pronunciation, especially if you are worried I might make a mistake!
- Seniors who feel comfortable can submit a recording of themselves singing “In Christ Alone” which will be compiled into one Class of 2020 “choir” for the virtual service.
- We also ask that seniors submit photos in caps and gowns (NHS stoles, Academic and blood donor cords, Val/Sal medals, too) that will be compiled for a virtual processional. For those unable to submit a picture in cap and gown, we will use your senior picture submitted for the yearbook.
FIXED LINK BELOW
Form to submit your photo, information, and recording for graduation.
- We plan to move forward with a virtual graduation service at 10:00am on May 23, and pray fervently for the opportunity to gather face-to-face for a celebration service at FVL on August 2.
- Diplomas and commemorative service folders will be handed off through a “drive-by” on the FVL campus the afternoon of May 23, between 1:00-3:00pm, with a rain date of May 24. Bring your family along for the drive and decorate your car to celebrate!
(Please plan you will need to stay in your vehicles at all times to comply with health regulations. Unfortunately, spectators will also not be allowed for the event).
- Please remind your family to stay up-to-date with tuition payments and fees. These will need to be resolved ahead of graduation. Contact the FVL Business Office with any questions.
God bless your weekend!
Mr. Alan Nolte, Principal
Fox Valley Lutheran High School
Office: 920-739-4441 x5108
Final Transcripts are scheduled to be sent out the week of June 8 to the colleges specified on the Senior Plans and Awards form. Before the final transcripts can be sent, the school requires that all financial obligations be resolved, including the transcript fees that accrued throughout the year. Your transcript total fees can be found in your Naviance account by clicking on Colleges>Colleges I'm Applying To>Manage Transcripts>Scroll down to 'Transcript Fees'
Follow these instructions to pay your transcript fees as laid out by the Business Office:
- Go to e-funds (You can find more info about e-funds at fvlhs.org)
- Click on the tab that says 'Transcript Fees.' You will be able to make your payments there. Your total amount can be found in Naviance (see above).
There is no charge for final transcripts that are sent in June.
If you have financial questions, please contact Krista Davis in the Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any non-financial questions about your student's transcripts, please contact their Guidance Counselor:
This information was sent in an email from Craig Charron on 5-1-20.
Here is the link to the Senior Plans and Awards form. It can also be found in Naviance (bottom of the home page, under links). Please fill out this form by May 15.
This information will be used by FVL Administration, Guidance, and the Communications office to use in news and communication pieces for graduation.
Students will share with us their post-high school plans, majors (if they are going to college), and where they would like final transcripts sent (no charge for these). If your student doesn't know their major, they can type in "Undecided."
If we do not receive this information, then in some of the publication/listing communications that will be sent out will be "blank" after your student's name.
Part of this form also includes a listing of scholarships. Since there will not be a Senior Awards night this year, we will still prepare a listing of scholarships that you have accepted. These should be scholarships that are not from a college directly but from other scholarship agencies and groups that you applied for.