Unpublished elements from news pages
This annual fundraiser for the Music Department showcases musical talents of students of the FVL Symphonic Band, Jazz Ensemble, FVL Schools Cadet Band & Concert Winds (Middle School), A Cappella Choir, Men's & Women's Choir, Choraliers, and individuals and small group performances. Also featured are FVL's Fox Folk Marionette Troupe and junior choirs from several FVL Schools.
Enjoy our silent auction and the variety of food and treats available for purchase. If you would like to donate something for the silent auction or dessert selection, please contact Megan Beyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to COVID concerns,
Plan to join us online for an afternoon
Sunday - January 31, 2020
1:00 - 3:00 pm
FREE - Virtual Event
Parent and student portals are now available to provide easy access to forms, calendars, and other relevant information. This change resulted in some additional navigational updates on the site — details are below.
- FUTURE FOXES lists opportunities for K-8 students with easy access to schedule tours and student shadow visits.
- ADMISSIONS provides information about enrolling, placement tests, and tuition costs for our new families.
- ACADEMICS includes access to course descriptions, accreditation information, and other resources.
- ACTIVITIES highlights cocurricular opportunities, both athletic and non-athletic. Also includes contact info for coaches/advisors and activity calendars.
- ALUMNI can update their contact information and learn about Alumni Alive activities.
- ABOUT shares the FVL history, our church partners, and recent publications.
- Visit is a direct link to register for a family tour or student shadowing.
- Enroll is a shortcut to enroll now!
- Shop shares our on and offline shopping opportunities to either purchase FVL merchandise or to support FVL with your everyday shopping.
- Give provides easy access to current financial needs and an online donation link.
Waffle Menu accesses our most viewed pages. Be sure to check out the Today's News link!